Ronafix® is a single part modified styrene butadiene liquid additive for cement mortars which enhances physical and chemical properties, allows mortars to be placed in thin section, provides waterproofing and resistance to frost and promotes adhesion to building surfaces. Mortars containing Ronafix® are used for a wide range of applications where thin high strength high performance mortars are required. Typical minimum application depth is 6 mm. Ronafix® is supplied as a single component white liquid. According to its specified use within mortars it is diluted with water and added to cement, sand (and aggregate) to provide the required performance characteristics. As a priming or bonding coat Ronafix® is used with cement only to provide adhesion between substrate and mortar.
- Mortars can be applied in thin section
- High compressive, tensile and flexural strengths
- Monolithic adhesion to building substrates
- Cured mortars are waterproof and resistant to freeze / thaw cycling
- Mortars, toppings and renders are more resistant to mild chemical attack
- Proven track record since 1969
- Low VOC