Dual Shrinkage Compensated high strength cementitious grout for applications from 10 mm to 100 mm.
SikaGrout-212 HP is a cementitious, non-shrink, high performance grout that expands in two stages in both the plastic and hardened states (class A and C) to counteract the shrinkage normally associated with cement grouts.
Characteristics and advantages include:
- Shrinkage compensating properties, classed as a non-shrink grout as per CRD-C 621-81.
- High early strengths.
- High 28 day strengths.
- Flowable consistency.
- Adjustable consistency.
- Formulated to not segregate or bleed.
- Excellent impact and thermal resistance.
- Non corrosive to steel or iron.
- Lab tested in accordance with AS 1478.2